The school enjoys the support of a very proactive Parent Council, Meldrum Parents in Partnership (MPiP). MPiP meetings are held approximately twice a term. All parents are very welcome to attend.
The main objectives of MPiP are:
- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents.
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents.
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
- Co-ordinate school events and fundraisers.
To find out more about MPiP, read our constitution.
MPiP comprises Office Bearers, a Fundraising Coordinator, the MPiP Group Reps and general members.
Chair – Helena McKerron
Vice Chair – Lesley Buchan
Secretary – Ruth Scott
Vice Secretary – Carolyn Cooke and Lana Duncan
Treasurer – Jill Good
Vice Treasurer – Nadia Blaney
Fundraising Coordinators – Libby Davidson and Donna Sim
MPiP Group Representatives – Sara Campbell, Julie Farquhar, Andrea Forbes, Jill Good, Rebecca McLennan, Jane Nicol, Kathryn Rintoul and Sarah Stephen
MPiP Group Representatives are a day-to-day point of contact for parents. To find out who our Group Reps are, click here.
Minutes of Previous Meetings